AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
- Build and cultivate relationships with potential and current clients. Assist with any potential needs or inquiries the clients may have.
- Responsible for the preparation of sponsorship presentations. Compile creative and innovative ideas and build presentations tailored to the needs of each client and event.
- Pitch event/sponsorship presentation to potential and current clients to create new sponsorship deals or continue partnerships
- Create client activation plan outlining contract specifics and client timelines. Managing placement of signage, video content and logo on the website as agreed. Manage client requests.
- Manage contract execution and renewal, client activation, promotional support, collections and invoicing.
A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
Years of related work experience:7
Knowledge of entertainment industry
Extensive knowledge of brands, sales and sponsorships
Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office and social media platforms
Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
Ability to work long hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
Excellent public speaking skills with experience presenting information to high level executives
Advance degree preferred