Its been a busy year for The So Cal Group and our clients are asking us to keep up with and exceed their projected growth expectations in 2018.
We are currently needing to fill several Entry-Level Account Executive roles, to meet campaign expansion demands from our clients. The position is entry-level to begin with, however some sales and business communication experience is preferred. Account Executives are responsible for playing the liaison between our clients and their prospective business accounts.
Once ready to expand into new markets, we will need help in training, managerial, and team lead roles across Southern California and domestically across the U.S. We will take the campaigns international shortly thereafter.
- Face to face sales and marketing presentations to small business accounts
- Account retention and management
- Team development
- Campaign development
- Ability to connect with and build report with small business owners
- Access to The So Cal Group s nationally recognized Leadership Development Program
- Fast Paced, FUN, Energetic, and positive work environment
- Leadership and Management opportunities for top performers
- National travel opportunities
- Ground floor opportunity to represent the biggest brands on the globe
- Industry education and learning opportunities
- Major career advancement potential
- Strong communication skills
- Great work ethic
- Student mentality
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Upbeat, optimistic attitude
- Competitive nature or athletic background
- Leadership capabilities
All applicants will be subject to a background check prior to employment, as required by our clients.
We are located in the South Bay.Company DescriptionWelcome to The Southern California Group, a leader in outsourced customer acquisition. We are excited to welcome you and look forward to providing for your company's needs. The Southern California Group is dedicated to helping our Fortune 500 and 100 clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. We have proven that a firm handshake, a great smile, and clear communication are the most effective tools in acquiring lifetime customers for our clients.