As a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our clients are able to connect brands directly with consumers. We connect brands through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Brand Marketing Consultant will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the retail marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities of the Entry Level Brand Marketing Consultant include:
- Execute retail merchandising & promotional marketing/advertising plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participate in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management
- Execute merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members for each client customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place
- Assist customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires. Apply knowledge of the product/service and brand to develop customized marketing & sales strategies used during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Ensure the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
- Assist the sales promotions & event manager as well as the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
ALL POSITIONS DO START OFF AS ENTRY LEVEL!
***NO SPONSORSHIPS AT THIS TIME***Company DescriptionWe are actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Candidates to work on event based campaigns within the local region. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, we continue to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients.
Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned event campaigns
Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
Driving sales through retail promotional event campaigns
Build brand recognition through local events and customized marketing strategies
Interact and communicate with customers
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends for special events.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver