Entry Level Marketing and Management
We perceive our business model as an opportunity to produce a dependable revenue stream for our clientele, a way to expand the operations of our organization, and a means by which our motivated professionals are able to achieve their goals. Through a culture that promotes creative collaboration, we maintain a team of efficient, inventive brand ambassadors perfectly suited to construct avenues to access new markets.
Eighty6 Marketing proudly offers:
- Fully paid one-on-one training (Comprehensive Sales Training Program)
- An hourly base pay (paid weekly) + Bonuses and incentives for your hard work!
- A proven Management Training Program that offers management and leadership opportunities for individuals who are willing to work hard & maintain a great student-mentality
- Travel opportunities (conferences & meetings, as well as company trips)
Sales & Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the basics of our business from the entry level - Full training Provided
- Learn and understand client product knowledge - Full training Provided
- Be able to meet or exceed our entry level sales requirements
- Be able to complete marketing presentations
- Management training - develop coaching skills and learn managerial responsibilities
- Gain an understanding of business finances
Ideal candidates are:
- Individuals from service industries (food service or hospitality) looking for career growth
- Individuals with a sports or military background
- Individuals looking for performance-based growth instead of seniority
- Graduates with a B.S. in Business Management, Marketing, or Communications
Junior Marketing Executives
Sports Minded, Military & College Graduates Wanted
We are a firm, which specializes in sales and client acquisition for Fortune 100 and 500 Companies in the McKinney area. We have locations all throughout the country and have recently expanded due to our high demand! We are looking for entry level account managers that we can coach and develop into becoming part of our management team.
We promote only from within our own company and reward employees with unlimited potential for advancement into a management. We teach leadership & management as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running the businesses in our organization.
For immediate consideration submit your resume today!
Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of customers.
Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives.
Learning the business aspect of running a marketing firm.
All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market audience.
NO DOOR TO DOOR SALES
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES
NO TELEMARKETING SALES
Benefit from our outstanding Training Programs
One on one local field training in your area with extensive continuing personal coaching by our experienced staff
Represent the best quality products with unconditional guarantees
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for entry level management and customer service opportunities. This job involves face to face sales of services to new business prospects. You must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales, and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, graduating class of 2016 or professionals with customer service, hospitality or restaurant experience.
If you are a candidate looking for an opportunity to grow with us in an exciting, fast-paced career, then apply today.
Company DescriptionAt eighty6, our focus is to build a network of corporate and retail clients through face-to-face marketing. We realize the power behind brand marketing and client acquisition, and this drives us to break traditional methods and be intuitive and insightful in our marketing strategy. This of course, reflects on customer awareness and brand recognition, thereby facilitating the process of client acquisition.