We are a commercial design, development and production company that has been in business for 30+ years and we are seeking a full time and part time Executive Assistant and Administrative Assistant to support our CEO! You will perform clerical, administrative clerical support and personal assistant functions.
• Greet visitors
• Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
• Manage communication including emails and phone calls
• Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
• Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
• Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
• Maintain and order office supplies
• Receive invoices and review for accuracy
• Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• 1-2 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
• High degree of attention to detail
• Data entry experience
• Working knowledge of general office equipment
•Paid Sick Days
•Periodical Training And Re-training.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicant review will continue until the position is filled