Manager, Advertising & Integrated Marketing
Minneapolis, MN, New York, NY
Help drive key strategic priorities for various advertising initiatives at Ameriprise Financial, including enterprise-wide programs. Manages the day-to-day execution and implementation of advertising initiatives to help achieve business goals.
• Manage day-to-day agency and vendor relationships
o Conduct status meetings
o Develop conference reports
o Lead integration meetings between agency partners
• Lead monthly competitive and thought leadership reporting with agency partners and provide updates to leadership
• Manage local advertising programs, working with agencies and business partners to develop appropriate advertising materials (e.g., Print, Digital, Radio and OOH) and field advisor requests and inquiries.
• Manage production budget, working with several internal and external partners on tracking, reporting and processing of invoices and estimates.
• Support management of planning and execution of advertising campaigns and initiatives. Manage development of internal and external project plans and timelines across multiple workstreams.
• Support campaign integration and activation across paid, earned and owned across channels; driving integration between advertising and key stakeholders within Marketing through development of status reports, marketing plans and coordination of meetings.
• Partner with internal and external partners to track and monitor advertising campaign performance to develop actionable insights and recommendations for creative optimization.
• Support management of advertising production across all channels (e.g. TV, Digital, Print and OOH), develop concise project briefs to guide agency partners and develop/review project schedules.
• Coordinate review and approval process of advertising creative, ensuring adherence to brand, legal, compliance and regulatory guidelines.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3-5 Years agency (preferred) and/or client experience.
• Knowledge of and background in advertising and/or marketing, ideally with a focus on financial services.
• Experience with Broadcast and Digital production.
• Excellent project management skills, including organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Proven ability to build strong working and collaborative relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with managing talent, residual and music licensing contracts.
• Strong analytical skills and familiarity with budget tracking/management and Excel.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
If you are interested, please apply via https://goo.gl/rR9q6J.