Studio 11 is seeking A Marketing Account Manager to develop and secure new client relationships and to build on existing clients. You will also work collaboratively with WPXI-TV account executives as their clients require production service.
Studio 11 is a boutique production company with all the resources of the largest television stations in the area. You will represent the services of a dedicated team of talented professionals at a state of the art facility. We believe “clients can have it all”.
We deliver national quality production at affordable prices in a timely fashion. It doesn’t need to take months to create a client message that is effective.
- Develop and manage revenue producing relationships with clients and agencies.
- Build a pipeline of sales prospects
- Represent Studio 11 to the Community.
- Analyze client goals and work with creative team to develop production solutions to help them achieve their goals.
- Oversee campaign execution and analysis.
- Coordinate with the creative team to develop promotional materials used in prospecting.
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs-based solutions to achieve them
- 2-4 years sales experience with track record of sales success.
- BA/or BS degree
- Previous Agency experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of television and film production
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Valid drivers’ license with good driving record