Marketing Analyst Private Wealth Solutions
Firm Overview: Blackstone is one of the world s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with over $370 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Business Unit: Private Wealth Solutions
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Private Wealth Solutions Group is a rapidly growing business within Blackstone focused on delivering Blackstone s suite of alternative investments to individual investors via financial intermediaries.
We are looking for a dedicated and energetic self-starter to join our marketing team who will be part of a small team in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment reporting to the head of Private Wealth Solutions Marketing. This position provides an opportunity to be an early entrant into a new and growing business and a chance to experience all aspects of the marketing cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning monthly and quarterly product literature updates.
- Work with partner firms (Wirehouses and IBDs) to ensure all collateral is approved and available.
- Implement and perform regular product website updates and maintenance requests within given timelines, including use of Google Analytics.
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns utilizing marketing automation (Pardot), Powerpoint Audiocasts (Brainshark) and CRM (Salesforce) platform to drive business growth across targeted financial advisor segments.
- Assist in all aspects of executing client events and provide conference planning support.
Many of these tasks involve an extended process of input and approvals. The marketing analyst would need to coordinate across business units, Blackstone shared services and external partner firms to ensure accurate, targeted, and compliant execution.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Diligence in managing projects and a very strong attention to detail.
- High degree of organization and ability to own an initiative from concept to completion.
- Working knowledge and affinity for a variety of tech tools (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Brainshark, Salesforce, Pardot, InDesign, etc.).
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and demanding environment of recurring and opportunistic projects.
- Understanding of a financial intermediary business segment (home office, financial advisor) is a plus.
- Excellent academic credentials with one to two years of work experience, preferably at an asset management firm or a financial services sector.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.