Roto-Rooter, headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our organization. This role requires excellent oral and written brand communication skills for both print and digital, as well as graphic design. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a portfolio showcasing both print and digital assets. This is the right job for a self-motivated individual looking to be a part of a professional and team-oriented environment.
- Develop and implement internal and external communications programs, coordinating closely with public relations, human resources and field operations
- Handle creative, copy and design projects for a broad variety of marketing programs which could include emails, newsletters, blog posts, brochures, packaging, direct mail, presentations, website copy, company forms, etc.
- Support trade shows and events with creative assets in both electronic and traditional formats, as well as promotional items
- Write, edit and proofread copy and printed materials
- Interact with and handle requests from all departments
- Manage relationships with outside vendors
- Bachelor s Degree
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with advanced skills in Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Expertise in multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing
In return for your commitment to service excellence, we will provide a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, & company matched 401k.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#ZRCompany DescriptionRoto-Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always, we will continue to listen to customers and expand service offerings to meet and exceed their changing expectations.
Roto-Rooter operates businesses in more than 100 company-owned branch and independent contractor territories and approximately 500 independent franchise operations, serving approximately 90% of the U.S. population and parts of Canada. Master independent franchise operations have been established in Japan, Philippines, Mexico, United Kingdom, Hong Kong/China and Indonesia/Singapore.