GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Marketing Coordinator will facilitate the day-to-day operations of Hooters marketing initiatives which may include but are not limited to: creative execution of marketing and media campaigns and project management. All duties are to be performed in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as coordinator liaison between Marketing Agency (advertising, PR and social media) Casino and Hotel to ensure timely and thorough execution of all initiatives.
- Coordinate advertising and collateral for print, outdoor, television, electronic and digital media to completion.
- Coordinate scheduling of marketing and promotions to ensure quality project completion.
- Maintain communication with team and traffic on project status and hot projects daily.
- Update status reports, agendas and conference reports.
- Interface with internal property clients and build relationships.
- Manage the Master Property Calendar.
- Open projects and see projects through completion.
- Check and maintain all floor collateral, print and digital signage.
- Meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Manage external vendor and printer relationships to ensure timely and precise program execution. Oversee processing of vendor invoices and payments.
- Provide promo codes and tracking links (coupons, emails, web links, digital offers)
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point, and Outlook calendar system is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work well with others and diplomacy are important in dealing with operations and other internal teams.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including invoice reconciliation, competitive analysis and financial budgeting.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to organize multiple projects.
- Creative and organized
- Must be flexible, dedicated, hardworking, diplomatic and highly organized.
- 2-4 years in marketing or advertising, preferably in a casino environment.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or a related field preferred.
Company DescriptionGreat benefits, Great people and Fun~!