We are a fast growing commercial real estate firm requiring a Marketing Coordinator/Director/Executive Assistant to provide professional support to the West Palm Beach head office. Candidates must be extremely dependable, organized, detail oriented, flexible, creative, and able to work independently. Additionally, the candidate must have exceptional follow-through, have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be highly motivated, possess exceptional PC and graphic design skills, as well as written/verbal communication skills. The ability to multitask under pressure is a must.
- Work closely with lead broker to leverage her time and productivity
- Create/maintain office Marketing Center with up to date and relevant materials.
- Graphic design services to include the production of marketing/related materials using online marketing software as well as standard graphic design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Publisher.
- Acts as lead for marketing projects, including creating client site packages, coordinating direct mailings and e-blasts, creating brochures and marketing packages, planning and coordinating presentations, disseminate information via LoopNet, CoStar, and the Company s website, etc., for sales.
- Other marketing support, including the coordination of events, advertising, press releases, and public relations
- Update and maintain property listings on the Company website
- Creates office marketing standards and templates
- Assist with the construction of Brokers Opinion of Value (BOVs), Sales Proposals and Offering Memorandums.
- Provide high level support and leverage to multiple assigned real estate professionals, often handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions.
- Update and maintain databases to track prospects, clients and deal information.
- Improve marketing and administrative processes to keep up with expanding business needs.
- Public Relations, Communications and Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher or another similar graphic design program.
- Experience with Wordpress and maintaining websites is a MUST.
- Experienced with Constant Contact or other email marketing platform.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Strong organizational, communication skills and attention to detail is a MUST.
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and database software.
- Experience utilizing a variety of marketing/media communication vehicles including web, email promotion, social media management and traditional service/product collateral a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Service-oriented attitude and professional demeanor.
- Proactive, self-directed, ethical, and creative thinker who will contribute ideas.
- Must be versatile and flexible in making last minute adjustments to work requests.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of being on time and dependable.
- Must be trainable / coachable.
- High level of integrity.
- Fanatic attention to deadlines and scheduling.
- Bachelor s degree in communications, public relations, advertising, business, marketing or related degree.
- Preferred two years+ commercial real estate support role. A comparable background will be considered.
Salary: $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year Based on Experience.Company DescriptionNNN Investment Advisors is a boutique commercial real estate brokerage specializing exclusively in the acquisition and disposition of single and multi-tenant NNN investment properties nationwide. Having over 100 years of combined experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, we strive to offer our clients unparalleled service spanning all major asset classes and investment structures.
Our clients include developers, private and institutional investors, REITs, corporations, private equity firms, investment banks and high net worth investors throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia and South America. Our expert advisors bring the highest quality knowledge, market data, in-depth research and track record in the industry, helping our clients successfully execute highly complex transactions, providing asset valuation, strategic negotiations, portfolio allocation advisory services and 1031 exchange solutions.