We are currently seeking a Marketing Professional to join our team. As a Marketing Professional, you will be responsible for producing RFIs, graphic products and services as well as RFPs to showcase HOK expertise.
- Manages and ensures the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective submittal of proposals, qualifications packages and presentation.
- Provides input and collaboration with marketing manager and the management committee and practice leaders to help establish priorities and protocols for responding to RFPs and other marketing related inquires.
- Provides or directs the initial mock-up of proposals and writes portions of the proposals as appropriate.
- Establishes and manages timelines and assignments as needed to complete effective submittals.
- Writes and/or updates new project and personnel resumes to be used for marketing purposes.
- Coordinates or obtain information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations.
- Seek and incorporates new references into marketing submittals.
- Coordinates services of outside graphics and reprographic vendors for marketing purposes.
- Oversees the maintenance of the marketing files, including up to date files of submittals.
- Interacts with HOK marketing staff in Corporate and other offices and focus groups to obtain/exchange information as needed.
- Develops, writes and manages production of specialty brochures, mailers, announcements, etc.
- Attends pre-proposal conferences, professional meetings or other marketing-related events as appropriate.
- Helps HOK develop and manage new technology in marketing and its use for the firm's advantage. Balance its use with streamlining work effort for greater productivity and efficiency.
- Assists with cold calls or lead-finding research as appropriate.
- Supervises active upkeep and use of marketing databases, including projects, resumes, holiday card lists, consultant list, etc.
- Sees that supplies and equipment for marketing efforts are maintained and ready to go at a moment's notice.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability at technical writing.
- Demonstrated ability to produce a press release.
- Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership abilities.
- Strong Proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Adobe Creative Suite application-InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Equivalent of Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or technical related field.
- 5 plus years marketing experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industry.
HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.