Exciting opportunity in the lakes area! Pro Staff is recruiting a Marketing Project Manager to assist in marketing and website activities for our growing nationwide client in Kensington!
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Oversee design, build and implement website campaigns to improve the customer experience
- Design and build brand images that are consistent and favorable
- Work closely with all departments on all marketing campaigns
- Oversee responsibilities in design of promotional materials, emails, website content, social media marketing, direct mail pieces and other marketing images
- Identify and communicate strategic opportunities for incentive promotions, educational information, vertical market solutions promotions, and other occasion or event specific products and promotions
- Updating product pages and creating content management pages for website
- Oversee SEO & PPC performance
Education/Experience: 2 year degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Graphic Design and 2 or more years of experience working with marketing aspects of internet retailing
- Design Experience in Adobe Creative Suites programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Dreamweaver)
- Successful experience creating and implementing all aspects of marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage schedules and meet deadlines
- Experience creating high quality and attractive promotional materials, including layout of graphical design elements and textual content.
- Experience managing high volumes of data and developing usable lists and reporting
- Expert knowledge of office information systems, including Microsoft Office, e-mail, customer management systems, and marketing and sales information systems
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand and value working as a team to accomplish goals
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-###-#### for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.