barrettSF is coming up on our 5th year of being in business.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add skills and capabilities in media and communications strategy.
We are looking for an incredibly creative, out-of-the-box media mind to transform our approach to media and content distribution. This person will use data and analytics to put rigor behind the development of plans that will get our creative in front of the right eyes, in the right places, at the right time. This person will work in constant collaboration with best-in-class creative, strategy and production teams to identify the best paid and unpaid media opportunities for all content created at barrettSF.
We will also expect this person to act as a media and analytics evangelist across our organization, educating and in some cases helping train our staff on thinking holistically and inclusively about data, analytics, media, and distribution.
Sound exciting? Here’s a little more about who we’re looking for:
- An innately curious, out-of-the-box media/ communications strategist who can develop unexpected and effective ways to distribute creative content (including advertising)
- A data nerd who loves to ‘show their math’ and put rigor behind everything they create
- A connector of the unexpected, who can turn raw data and media numbers into insights that drive our distribution and media planning efforts
- Someone who collaborates and shares their methodology and in-progress plans with internal teams and clients (without becoming defensive!)
- A person who thrives on new challenges, and will love an environment where no two projects/ teams/ days are the same
- A person who has experience in both traditional and non-traditional media, including [TV, OOH, Digital/ Social]
- Someone who has worked in an agency environment before
- Someone with at least 2 years of client-facing experience (presenting, working together, etc)
- Someone that’s a nice person, and whom people love working with and grabbing a beer with
- Someone who wants to build with us. We are young and hungry, and our success requires that everyone who works here contributes to making this place great
barrettSF is a full-service advertising agency, located in beautiful San Francisco near Union Square and the financial district. barrettSF was founded by Jamie Barrett and Patrick Kelly. We currently have close to 30 people across Creative, Production, Strategy, Account Management, and Operations, and serves a range of clients from food, tech, video games, and cause-related to name a few. See more of our work on www.barrettsf.com