The Outreach Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning, developing and implementing our marketing plan, advertising communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal, to increase awareness, referrals and market share. The responsibilities include but not limited to development of a marketing plan, business development activities, content development, and physician and community outreach. Outreach Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with other stakeholders to maximize impact and effectiveness of business development initiatives and marketing plans.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Physician Liaison: Market our services to community physicians and their practices. Build positive physician relations for the purpose of increasing utilization of services and building physician loyalty through routine office visits, telephone contacts, education and prompt attention to physician needs and concerns. Represent and market our services through physician office staff luncheons, physician newsletters, and focus groups. Monitor physician utilization trends and compile monthly utilization reports. Perform follow up and service recovery to physicians and practices to maintain good referral relationship and help resolution of issues that hinder referrals.
- Community Outreach and Promotional Events: Organize community outreach and education of our services and offerings to increase awareness and self-referrals. Be the lead in coordinating promotional events to market our programs to physicians, businesses, and community, such as meet and greet, table displays, etc.
- Business Development: Perform analyses to identify and evaluate new business opportunities, market areas, and referral sources. Assists in development and implementation of business plans to increase existing service line volume. Engage in business development and outreach activities.
- Reporting and Follow Up: Track and measure, including, but not limited to referrals, patient satisfaction, and community surveys, to ensure achievement of marketing targets, and to report on the success of marketing/communication campaigns and business development initiatives
- Marketing and Public Relations: Responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan (print and electronic) and public relations campaign that will enhance our brand and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Website and Social Media: Work with stakeholders to enhance the website features and functionality to increase online traffic. Develops the social media plan and campaigns as a part of the overall marketing plan.
- Special Projects and Duties: Will be involved with special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications, business, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in marketing, sales and communications, a healthcare related position preferred
- Experience in developing and managing marketing strategies
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in marketing, promotions, communications and public relations activities
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant service and industry knowledge and CRM software applications
- Demonstrate understand and experience with online advertising and social media marketing
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and sales skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as coaching for improvement experience
Certificates & Licenses: None
Skills and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to produce quality work and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment to meet aggressive schedules
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize and meet daily delivery deadlines
- Adaptability in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Understands and works well in a multi-faceted matrix environment
Company DescriptionFor the past 50 years, The Center for ENT has been one of the premier otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) practices in the Texas Medical Center. Taking care to treat each patient with focused attention and compassion, the doctors and staff provide state-of-the-art medical services. Merging classic techniques with the latest innovations in ENT research, we deliver the most effective treatment possible. The Texas Medical Center is home to some of America s best hospitals. You can be certain that you will be taken care of by some of the best health care professionals in the world. In addition to our comprehensive outpatient clinical practice, our doctors also help meet the needs of hospitalized patients at Texas Heart Institute, Baylor-St. Luke s Medical Center, and The Methodist Hospital. Our physicians serve as clinical faculty for the Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery departments for Baylor College of Medicine and the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston.