The Tombras Group, an independent, 270+ person, national full-service advertising agency seeks a Paid Social Media Buyer & Supervisor level people in our Knoxville office - relocation offered. In this role, you will execute paid social media ad campaigns for our social brands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Pinterest. You will be responsible for developing engaging social media ad campaigns. You will segment target audiences, track ad bids, help conduct A/B tests of ad copy and creative, and optimize your campaigns for success.You will regularly present progress and results to department leads as well as translate those results in a way that clients and other departments can understand.
- Coordinate with strategists, designers, copywriters, community managers and other internal staff to develop cutting edge social media campaigns
- Review all assets to ensure social media ads are aligned with the strategic approach
- Execute paid social media campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest and any other emerging social platforms
- Analyze and monitor ad performance on a daily basis
- Generate engagement on paid social media content and drive performance-based results with allotted budget
- Conduct A/B testing to identify high performing ads and incorporate learnings into future campaigns
- Gather weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual paid metrics across social media campaigns through our analytics dashboards and work with your assigned analytics specialist in our analytics department to recommend optimizations and implement when approved
- 2 - 4 years of experience in paid social media at an ad agency.
- Experience analyzing social media metrics Experience managing pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience running paid advertisements on social media Comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment Determined, analytical mindset Proficient in balancing and adhering to strict budgets
- Bachelor’s degree required Advanced knowledge of social media platforms
- Highly advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and Keynote Proficiency in a Mac environment
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more.