PPC ManagerAmify is a fast-paced, enthusiastic and driven startup based in Alexandria, VA; two-time Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in America Winner and overall, just a cool company to work for. Utilizing our proprietary technology, extensive experience navigating and succeeding on the Amazon platform and leveraging the creativity, passion, and drive of our people, Amify partners with top brands and up-and-coming brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform.
Currently, we are looking for our next exceptional Brand Marketing team member to serve as our Pay Per Click Manager. The ideal candidate for this role will be a passionate individual who has proven abilities in analytics and management of business functions with their previous roles. If you’re looking for an opportunity to see your creative insights and tactics influence ROI and want to be a part of a small (but growing) team of Brand Marketing professionals we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Fully design, manage and optimize display ad campaigns for Amazon listings, taking a holistic approach towards increasing ROI.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Identify poor performing campaigns, the possible causes and develop solutions.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps;
- Take ownership of appointed clients PPC campaigns, working to the clients’ and Amify’s KPIs. Ensure the campaigns are continually optimized, seeking and implementing new growth opportunities and strategies to maximize the client’s earning potential.
- Recognize, design and implement campaign quality scoring for current and future accounts.
- Lead as the PPC SME in client pitch meetings and onboarding sessions with an emphasizing the benefits of Amify’s Acceleration Program.
- Conduct keyword research in order to define relevant keywords and build product listings based on keyword research.
- Develop hypotheses for creative testing and execute a/b and multivariate tests.
- Continually research and define best practices for optimizing listings on Amazon; stay ahead of Amazon trends, rollouts and changes offering clients expert Amazon knowledge.
- Be a self-starter able to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, stay organized and meet client deadlines.
- Communicate with team members and receive feedback with poise and positivity.
What You Should Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years experience using Google AdWords to manage PPC campaigns, experience on the Amazon platform is preferred but not required
- Demonstrable skill at setup and implementation of new PPC accounts required
- Experience in developing success metrics for campaigns (e.g., KPIs) and ability to analyze and report on campaign progress
- Ability to think outside the box and be very analytical when providing strategic, yet creative solutions, to solve client problems.
- Agency branding experience is highly desired.
Who We Are:
- BE TRANSPARENT: We are open, honest, and candid.
- OWN IT: We recognize that the choices we make shape the future of our company.
- EMBRACE CHANGE: We encourage venturing off the beaten path with curiosity to challenge the status quo.
- THINK BIG: We are smart and take strategic risks to advance our business forward.
- TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK: Work together in a way that sets us apart.
- BE THE EXTRAORDINARY YOU: Each team member’s individual awesomeness is valuable and is a contribution to who we are as a company.
What We Offer:
- An energetic team that is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and empowered to move the business forward
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment overlooking the Potomac River
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Paid company cell phone plan (employee only)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid building parking/public transportation subsidy
- Free snacks & drinks
- Free onsite gym
- Sweet deals on awesome products
- Results oriented environment intended to promote/support work-life balance
- Flat management structure