A Real Estate Agent/Marketing Coordinator handles all the details of a real estate transaction for clients. When selling or purchasing real estate, clients need a Real Estate Agent to advise on the value of property, prepare a property for sale and advocate for their clients' best interests during negotiations. In this position, you will devise marketing strategies for selling real estate and will also help clients with the purchase of a new home. As a Real Estate Agent/Marketing Coordinator, you must be communicative, creative, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
The Real Estate industry is an exciting and fast-paced environment that requires dedication, creativity and self-motivation. The ideal Real Estate Agent/Marketing Coordinator enjoys using their ingenuity to create unique marketing strategies to sell the properties in their portfolio. Clients know that they have a lot of real estate agents from which to choose, so it's up to you to make yourself stand out from the crowd. We are eager to partner with individuals would fit the above description and can contribute to our culture.
All Real Estate Agents need a state-issued license; however, you do not need to be licensed to apply for this position. Obtaining a license just involves going through some training and then taking a test. We can help you navigate the process of becoming licensed.
As a Real Estate Agent/Marketing Coordinator, your compensation will be commission-based. You will find that the more work you put into this position, the more income you will generate for yourself. Many agents make $100,000 per year.Job Responsibilities
In this role, you will...
- Create marketing strategies to make your properties stand out in the local real estate market
- Advise clients as they prepare their home for sale and provide any resources that may be required such as staging, repairs and home improvement services
- Market your Real Estate Agent/Marketing Coordinator services to the local community and network with potential clients to increase your client portfolio
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate market and stay informed on home values
- Attend home showings and open houses with clients
- Mediate all real estate purchase and sale negotiations
- Stay in touch with current and former clients to make sure their real estate needs are being met
- Draft up home purchase and sale contracts
- Offer training and educational resources to help you make the most out of your career
- Provide a flexible work schedule so you can maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Compensate you at a competitive rate
Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.Industry