This position is officed in Boston, MA but requires 75% travel throughout the New England and New York areas. WinnCompanies is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) which is responsible for providing marketing direction that is aligned with the overall company marketing strategy to an area or region within the company.
About the Job
This position supports the company s central marketing capacity by implementing and directing marketing, leasing and resident retention programs at all new developments, lease ups, market rate and LIHTC properties within the specified region. The RMM provides personnel development support in areas such as coaching, mentoring and training of all sales and marketing programs, policies and procedures.
The Regional Marketing Manager reports to the Vice President of Marketing. The RMM works with senior management, Property Managers, Leasing Managers, and Leasing Consultants and is a strategic partner in the operations within each region.
- Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing, utilize company reports and analysis involving the competitors, pricing, marketing methods, company training, current and potential customer preferences, economic conditions, advertising and customer demographics in order to formulate and implement budget occupancy strategies that follow the company guidelines and standards in order to improve the financial performance.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with local businesses for employers for a defined portfolio.
- Physically conduct marketing competitor analysis and validate the accuracy of a community s market survey to determine the true competitors pricing.
- Works collaboratively with the operating teams to ensure the property team members are aware of and trained in all aspects of Winn s marketing programs and products.
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Digital Media to develop website content, digital marketing strategies, reputation management and social media for defined portfolio.
- May deliver on-site one-on-one training under the guidelines of the Director of Learning and Development to improve occupancy performance.
- Formulates renewal, resident retention, pricing strategies and marketing budgets for stabilized, lease up and new acquisitions.
- Responsible for preparation and facilitation of new business and/or client presentations.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent is required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Property Management experience required
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Particularly Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word), Yardi experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) or Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Designation (recommended)
- 3rd Party Client Relations Experience ( recommended)
- Market Rate, Lease Up and Tax Credit experience (recommended)
- Experience working with budgets Must have a vehicle, valid driver s license and willing to travel
WinnCompanies is dedicated to the success of our team members and offers opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility at locations across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today. We offer strong total compensation, training and recognition programs and the chance to work alongside others who take pride in what they do.
The ideal WinnCompanies team member has a can do, results-oriented attitude and a devotion to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, customer-oriented individuals who are devoted to improving the communities where they work through patience, flexibility and perseverance.
Headquartered in Boston and founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at www.winncompanies.com.