HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. A vibrant online marketplace offering an array of resources to its customers, HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado. We’ve grown up from our startup days – now with a half-billion dollars in annual revenue – but we’re nimble to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. Combine this with our parent company’s increased investment in our growth means lots of exciting opportunities to grow with us.
About the SEM Analytics Manager position:
HomeAdvisor is looking for a dedicated, analytical and technically-skilled leader to join our Digital Marketing team. This position will oversee an analytics team of two direct reports and will support an increasingly sophisticated SEM program. The SEM Analytics Manager is responsible for identifying and analyzing opportunities to use data-driven insights for improved decision making. This role requires an individual with excellent statistical and analytical abilities and a solid understanding of online lead conversion, optimization, UX principles and other digital marketing concepts.
About the Digital Marketing Team:
The Digital Marketing Team has been a key component of HomeAdvisor’s success. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for performance-based online marketing initiatives, such as search engine marketing, display advertising, social advertising and more. This team manages millions of dollars in spend each month, and with that comes a huge opportunity to learn and excel. We’re constantly exploring better ways to operate and trying new things; coupled with our rapid growth, there are innumerable opportunities to support the company with your insight. This makes the SEM Analytics Manager critical to the continued success of Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor by providing the information necessary to make great decisions.
- In conjunction with account management team, ensure SEM campaigns are effective and efficiently managed, reported on, and optimized to meet expected demand with desired KPIs.
- Create reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements.
- Design testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for ongoing optimization of click-through and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future testing.
- Provide competitive research and analysis to track and trend the SEM competitive landscape and impacts to current campaigns.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Math
- 3+ years experience in marketing analytics, direct marketing, financial analysis or similar field
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with key digital marketing platforms and automated bidding tools
- Ability to merge information from numerous sources and work with incomplete data
- Experience synthesizing data into information and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/