FuelX is the leading commerce indexing company. Our technology leverages real-time data processing and machine learning to predict online shopping behaviors and to drive conversions for the brands that use our digital advertising platform. We are growing our team, and we're looking for people to join us on our mission to index the world's commerce data. As a Senior Account Executive, you will focus on educating and evangelizing FuelX products within your specific vertical, named accounts, and agencies in the US. The Senior Account Executive will also act as a team mentor to junior reps by providing guidance and industry insight. With our proprietary commerce indexing technology and predictive behavioral insights, we will dramatically change the online advertising landscape, and we are looking for talented leaders to help us grow.
- Source and close new business by offering FuelX’s suite of advertising products to regularly meet and exceed sales goals within assigned territory or vertical.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Help give guidance to high performing business development team with account direction and outreach collaboration.
- Have an deep understanding of FuelX’s products and their place in the industry.
- Perform in person and online presentations to media professionals, create proposals, and close deals.
- Meet clients in person to discuss their advertising needs and review campaign results.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities in Salesforce.
- Develop and execute your respective vertical/territory sales strategy in a dynamic team environment.
- Develop and maintain client partnerships with detailed attention to client needs and use case development to facilitate up-sell opportunities.
- 5+ years of sales experience in either Adtech or Martech with experience selling brand direct and/or through agencies.
- Team lead or people management experience.
- Take initiative with projects and responsibilities.
- Extraordinary communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability of building positive relationships with buyers within the industry.
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite pressures.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills.
- Team player with a collaborative, upbeat work ethic excited to work hard and have fun.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time for client visits or tradeshows.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers.
- Excellent research/lead generation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.
- Experience contributing to processes and training.