The Sr. Account Manager,
Paid Social plays an integral role in executing paid social campaigns,
supporting strategies, and presenting recommendations to clients. This role
requires an understanding of paid social to effectively drive day-to-day
execution of products and services. The Sr.
Account Manager will collaborate with the team to ensure all testing and
reporting is clear and communicated efficiently to the client. This person will
report to the Director of Paid Social and is responsible for analyzing and
executing paid social strategies, ensuring all deliverables are executed on
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Campaign set-up and management: target development, creative testing, bid and budget management, and optimizations
- Effectively prioritize efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things, track and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Manage a support team of Account Analysts to deliver the tasks
- Assist in training the team on new processes and industry developments
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client’s success
- Successfully fulfill the client’s strategy by creating deliverables and recommendations
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid social
- 3-4+ years of relevant paid social media work experience
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with social media tools such as Power Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. a plus
· Award-winning company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
· Great lives for great people. We hire people based upon our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
· Amazing team members: Our teams Strive for Greatness every day to produce the best work for our clients!
· Rewarding compensation. You are compensated on a value-based model – plus competitive benefits!
· Executive benefits package. 4 months 100% paid parental leave, employer matched 401-K, short & long term disability, educational stipends, and more!
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.