The Senior Brand Manager, Women’s will be responsible for bringing lululemon global campaigns to life across a variety of channels. You will lead ideation and collaboration with cross-functional partners to develop and execute integrated brand campaigns. The Senior Brand Manager, Women’s is a creative and innovative business leader who can execute a best in class campaign to support business results in our stores, community and ecommerce business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• You lead and manage large scale global brand campaigns to deliver incredible experiences that inspire others and ladder up to our strategic priorities
• Mentor and guide Brand Manager peer group through development opportunities and coaching
• Strategize and work cross-functionally to activate initiatives that connect the in-store and digital experience to advance omni experience for guests
• Translate brand strategies, positioning and guest insights into a strategic brief that leads to inspirational concepts and tactics that deliver into merchandising, marketing, business and/or brand objectives
• Feed into the creative process including being able to evaluate and give feedback to ensure creative delivers to strategy & brief
• Constantly have a pulse on trends/opportunities and track competitors with a strategic brand lens to ensure lululemon stays meaningful and relevant to our current and future guests
• Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure clear communication, seamless
integration, and timely execution of campaign deliverables
• Excel at communicating big ideas and leading meetings and presentations. Be highly articulate in all areas of brand communication
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• 8-10 years of relevant global brand/marketing experience
• BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
• You are a natural leader and great at getting the best out of others
• You have your finger on the pulse of our industry with an eye of what’s coming tomorrow.
• You have the ability to collaborate, enroll and strategically lead to consensus
• Ability to juggle changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of changing deliverables
• You are efficient and highly effective communicator, both written and verbal
• You see things differently and have a track record of how that vision has driven brand and business opportunities
WHO WE ARE:
We’re bonfire starters, daredevils, entrepreneurs, community builders, risk takers, goal setters, creative, curious and sweaty. Really, really sweaty. Our purpose gets us out of bed in the morning. To us, elevating the world from mediocrity to greatness is about holding ourselves and others to our highest possibility. How we do it? Our products create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives. These products and experiences we create aren’t limited to Luon – we design technical gear, throw kick-ass events and support our people with the intention of bringing happiness, health and fun to our communities.