WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with cross functional team to develop ideas from concepts to final designs
- Work independently as well as collaboratively while taking direction from others
- Balance multiple projects within a budget and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Lead, direct, mentor, and inspire junior designers
- 5 years of professional design studio or brand design experience
- A conceptual thinker that can translate ideas into innovative and crafted design
- Clear communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Solid typography, graphic design, and presentation skills
- Formal design training aka a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- You love to take initiative and work well within a team
- You’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient
- You’re passionate and excited about design and technology and stay on top of current trends
- You have sharp attention to detail and are a champion of consistency
- You love working in a fast paced environment
- You live and breathe the SweatLife, practice self-awareness, are goal oriented and have a strong desire for
- constant self improvement
- You have a positive attitude, egoless nature, and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a portfolio showcasing outstanding creative thinking and exceptional print and digital design skills
Yoga is our core, but we also make specialized, technical gear for runners, dancers, bikers, sweaty generalists and stretchy-pants lovers alike. We have a passion for design and visual storytelling and love to spark conversations to create engaging and evocative experiences for our guests. Our global vision remains the same as it was when we were selling gear out of a Vancouver yoga studio in 1998: to inspire and enable people to live happy, healthy, fun lives by creating technical, athletic gear to get sweaty in.
Open to all US and Canadian candidates.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.