Manifest in New York is looking for a Senior Operations Director (Senior Account Director) to join our Account Management team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead client relationships, providing accurate direction internally as well as selling through creative work and agency priorities. You’ll be viewed by the client as a key creative and strategic leader on their business. You’ll be respected internally as an expert on the client (as an individual or group), their industry, their competitors, and their culture. We’ll look to you for in-depth experience with strategic and creative account management, risk management, accurate scoping, financial tracking and reporting, and resource management. This role reports directly to the SVP of the Eastern Region.
• Identify and implement creative solutions to any client challenges (i.e., structural approaches to SOW engagements, managing client expectations and demands, client deliverables and timelines, etc.)
• Generate strategy plans for long-term account growth and development
• Actively maintain client relationships with new and existing clients
• Gain a thorough understanding of client business and be able to recognize key drivers of the business and industry, and convey this knowledge to the internal team and client as appropriate
• Collaborate with Finance and Operations Management teams on contractual and financial aspects of accounts and agency reporting for those accounts (i.e., SOWs, invoicing, financial projections, portfolio outlook, etc.)
• Manage the quality and timely delivery of work to our clients, and manage the team in the creation of that work. Ensure that all deliverables are reviewed internally for quality control and that each tactic is on brand and is designed to achieve established objectives.
• Identify and sell new growth opportunities to clients, based on an understanding of the client, their competition, and their industry
• Minimum of ten years of experience in marketing, including in-depth experience at a digital agency
• Expertise in developing and executing strategic marketing plans
• Expertise in managing and selling through innovative creative ideas
• Open to 35% travel
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related business field
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.