SEO Online Marketing Specialist
How would you like to be part of a team that's at the forefront of innovation in internet technology? We offer you a chance to participate in the cutting-edge action that is taking place at our company every single day!
We have a 30+ SEO marketing Department in Northbrook, IL. We have 1000's of websites and have a huge opportunity for explosive growth, We are offering very lucrative salaries as well as an opportunity for growth!
In the SEO/SEM Online Marketing Specialist position, you will have the chance to broaden your horizons in the online marketing industry taking what you know to a whole new level. Not only that, but you will oversee a driven team that is fueled by Red Bulls who get to relax on state-of-the-art massage chairs to recharge their batteries. Sounds like heaven, right? It's actually just a typical day for our employees!
This position is in-house, full-time, and compensation is based on an annual salary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Develops, oversees implementation and optimizes online marketing strategies to drive profitable traffic to websites
- External vendor/contractor management
- Manage monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Monitor marketing teams' territory performance and oversee the incentive program
- Overseeing the implementation of social media campaigns, strategic backlinking, directory placement, and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Overseeing the implementation of search engine marketing (SEM) through pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and various high PR campaign packages
- Monitors and optimizes campaigns w/ management. Ensuring all sites on Adwords are in compliance w/ policy updates.
- Analysis of competitors marketing strategies
- HTML, CSS, FTP: Able to write, modify and troubleshoot technical issues
- Google Adwords, PPC, Webmaster Tools and Analytics
- Social Media Management
- Online Lead Generation and Conversion Tracking
- Keyword research using Google Keyword Tool
- Creating and maintain Wordpress Sites
- Linking building
So if you are motivated and have a passion for online marketing, APPLY TODAY!Company DescriptionFounded in 2007, eTech360 is a privately-owned fast paced specialty finance company with unique product offerings. Our team markets, originates and services Auto Equity Loans (\"Product\" or \"Loans\") to individuals who generally have limited access to traditional forms of consumer credit. With database access to over a $100MM in funded loans, eTech360 has a strategic advantage with regards to customer acquisition and loan fulfillment.
We pride ourselves in having a work hard, play hard mentality! We offer great incentive programs, including monthly giveaways and prizes, seasonal promotions, weekly bonuses, fun work environment,
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.