The New York Post Digital Network offers highly addictive,
irresistible content with a dedicated following of leading influencers, and a
renowned tradition of bold coverage with revealing news features and in depth exclusives.
Made up of NYPost.com, PageSix.com and Decider.com we offer a fresh experience
to users and brand partners. Currently
at 50 million unique visitors and counting, and are currently seeking a highly
skilled and enthusiastic Sr. Manager
of Ad Operations.
- Understand site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our site.
- Oversee a team of 2 skilled Campaign Managers by providing mentoring and training.
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies.
- Identify, analyze, and problem-solve any campaign issues, including tracking and delivery.
- Ensure a high level of customer service with all external clients/agencies.
- Coordinate with relevant internal departments on all levels of campaign both pre and post launch (Sales, Post Studios, Marketing, Finance, etc.).
- Create product opportunities tied to potential ad revenue.
- Work across organizations to help develop site and ad products.
new programmatic vendors.
- Sets up vendors in tech stack while resolving first level issues.
- Maintains and optimizes programmatic campaigns within DFP.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years minimum of online operations experience
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly DFP
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments.
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS preferred