Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS)— one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States — has just launched , the company’s advanced advertising and data business, which delivers audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national advertisers and MVPD partners.
a4 Media is driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.We are looking to find someone special to join our organization that is an Internet and mobile advertising expert. This person must be able to provide our clients with exceptional service by designing and planning online ad campaigns that are effective. The right candidate is ready to take a leadership role in our client relationships combining domain expertise, project management skills and a great approach to client engagement to help our team produce successful outcomes for our clients and for our business.
About The Role:
You must be a creative and energetic individual with a socially conscious, entrepreneurial mindset. The perfect candidate would have experience designing & planning online campaigns for search, display, video, social media and mobile advertising. Seeking an experienced professional with proven track record in buying online advertising from ad networks and designing and executing Google, Yahoo and Bing ad word campaigns. Proficiency in online advertising metrics is a must. Fluency in creating Social Media campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn is also a plus. Your current position might find you working as an e-campaign manager for a politician, large retailer, a successful ad network, non-profit, or a digital agency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- The day-to-day responsibilities for this position include:
- Help design media plans for political, commercial, advocacy and non-profit campaigns.
- Purchase search, display, social media, and mobile advertising using our proprietary platform
- Execute and optimize SEM campaigns using Google, Yahoo and Bing and Google analytics
- Understand conversion tracking and how to optimize a campaign by analyzing that data exhaust to improve performance
- Provide direction to internal graphic design resources to create client artwork and banners for advertising campaigns
- Work with our data analytics team to create client reports that summarize their ad campaigns and the metrics around performance
- Conduct in-depth client meetings to cover campaign results and provide recommendations for improvement.
This role is based in Long Island City
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent required
- 1-3 years’ experience in online advertising – either at a major publisher, ad network, ad agency or in house digital media leader
- A proven ability to use search, display, mobile and video advertising to drive website traffic, fundraise and build lists
- Experience purchasing from a DSP desired
- Google Adwords Certified
- Web savvy & knowledgeable about multiple platform
- Prior experience as a website administrator would be helpful
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills