Supervisor, Digital Media - Palisades MediaGroup NYC
Do you have entertainment marketing in your DNA? If so…keep reading!
This newly created role of Digital Media Supervisor will join Palisades MediaGroup’s growing and dynamic team based out of NYC. Our ideal candidate not only loves the movies but wants to work on them!
The Supervisor, Digital Media is responsible for creating innovative and thoughtful media campaigns utilizing all types of digital media including video, social, display, influencer, native, and mobile channels. This individual already has a strong expertise in digital planning and buying on entertainment, film or like-minded accounts.
At Palisades, we seek creative thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge convention. We have a passion for what we do and seek out self-starters who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
The Supervisor, Digital Media role based in New York will report to the VP, Digital Media in the Santa Monica office with a dotted line report to the SVP, Group Director in the New York office. This position will have 1-2 direct reports.
- · Develop, execute, and present media plan that is strategic and deliver on client objectives
- · Present media recommendations and POV to clients at the senior level
- · Act as a key liaison with internal teams (OOH, Print, Broadcast, and Audio) and digital counterparts to ensure seamless integration and deliverables are presented holistically to the client.
- · Participate and engage in brainstorms to develop innovative ideas; Work with internal teams and partners to translate ideas into actionable media tactics
- · Stay abreast of new tools, trends, networks, and best practices in the online media industry
- · Identify and manage partners to execute digital media campaigns inclusive of term negotiation, agreement execution and ongoing relationship management.
- · Work with East and West Coast team members on integrated media plans
- · Employ quality assurance principles to ensure campaigns are launched and operating as planned
- · Maintain status reports to ensure efficient workflow to meet deadlines and write reports of key meetings
- · Oversee and have a strong understanding of Digital trafficking within 3rd party ad server to facilitate timely ad delivery and assist in troubleshooting efforts.
- · Manage/Maintain client contact and client requests
- · Measure and analyze performance of all online marketing initiatives and be able to provide key insights and recommendations to the client
- · Supervise Planners and Assistant Planners on the team and ensure their growth and development across all facets of the planning process.
- · Qualified candidates must have 5+ years proven expertise in digital media planning and/or buying along with experience managing and mentoring direct reports.
- · Passionate about creating media campaigns that break the mold
- · Experience with 360 / integrated programs
- · Solid experience and knowledge of digital media, including display, video, social and mobile platforms.
- · Confident leader with the ability to motivate their team and delegate/oversee Assistant Media Planner/Planner workload
- · Energetic and ability to produce high volume of work quickly
- · Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- · Ability to communicate concisely and clearly both orally and in writing
- · Knowledgeable of 3rd party ad servers and research tools (Sizmek or DoubleClick (DFA), Comscore, eMarketer, etc.)
- · Understanding of online advertising tracking strategies and tactics; and the ability to work with internal production and technology teams to achieve goals.
- · Comfort level working within the google product suite (docs, sheets, slides and meets)
- · Loves film and entertainment
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.