We're looking for a programmatic account manager to join our team. It's important to have a complete understanding of how programmatic advertising works, so you should have experience with DSPs.
You'll be responsible for things like:
- Reviewing creative setup and DSP configuration
- Sourcing inventory to be used throughout the campaign
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns
- Building out reports and working directly with our programmatic clients
Ideally you will have worked at an agency trading desk or DSP for at least two years and have a firm grasp of concepts like header bidding, PMPs and cookie synching. You'll work as part of an experienced account management team doing ground-breaking work in programmatic cost per second advertising, and apply custom-made technology (that you'll help design) to solve challenging problems.
- Deep understanding of the ad tech ecosystem
- Working knowledge of RTB platforms and digital planning/buying methodology
- A background in media buying or ad operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
This position requires strong work ethic and attention to detail. The team you'll be joining is passionate about improving digital advertising, and you should be too.
Parsec is the first platform to charge for media based on the amount of time that consumers choose to spend with advertising. It's a rewarding product to work on and market as it solves a real problem in the industry: the fact that the current metric we are all buying and selling on has very little to do with attention.
Parsec was created by a group of senior advertising execs and seasoned entrepreneurs who've built agencies, digital publishers and ad tech companies. Today, our team is a close knit group of people from various backgrounds, trying to make a positive change in the advertising industry.
Parsec is headquartered in NYC and has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and London.