We’re looking for creative, organized and motivated video
producers/editors to join our Visual Newsroom. The role includes
shooting and editing videos for Adweek.com and Adweek’s social channels, which
draw 3.7 million followers. You will be as comfortable on remote
shoots, which will include lighting and sound recording, as you are
editing snack able items for social media. You should thrive in a
fast-paced workplace and be able to think critically, independently and
collaboratively. And you should enjoy teaming up with other video editors,
designers, reporters and magazine editors to brainstorm and bring ideas to
life. A willingness to experiment is key. Familiarity with marketing,
advertising and business are a plus but not required.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years experience shooting and editing video. Graphics experience is a plus. You should have deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Start Date: ASAP
• Consistently turn around creative shoots and edits.
• Work with text-on-screen graphics to stylize and enhance storytelling.
• Brainstorm unique, shareable video ideas.
• Help troubleshoot technical issues.
• Source music for edits.
Skills and Experience
• A degree in film production (or relevant other qualification) and at least 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience in editing with Premiere Pro CC is a must.
• Ability to create and edit motion graphics in After Effects CC.
• You should be highly passionate about creating exciting, inspiring and snack able films.
• Be comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously.