PAX Labs is an award-winning, consumer technology brand that supports responsible, adult use. Our products represent the gold standard in product quality and we aim to move the space beyond unfortunate stereotypes of cannabis users. Most of all, we want to be good stewards for a product and movement that enhances many people’s lives.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Fidelity Investments, Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PAX is seeking a VP, Marketing that will own all aspects of marketing, responsible for developing and expanding the PAX and ERA brands, acquiring new customers, writing the marketing playbook, building out a high caliber team and delivering on attractive financials. Reporting to the CEO, this person will be an impact player as well as an integral member of the PAX Executive Leadership team.
- Own all aspects of the PAX external brand and marketing operations
- Lead the Marketing team including, Product PR, Channel, Product Marketing, Creative Direction and Consumer Insights
- Understanding of the competitive landscape intimately and position PAX successfully
- Manage and quantify ROI on the marketing budget
- Develop consumer insights and segmentation that inform customer acquisition funnels
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years experience leading high-performing marketing teams
- Experience in CPG and lifestyle brands
- Strong organizational development skills
- Experience with early stage startups.
- Start up or high growth environment experience
18 MONTH GOALS:
- Scale the marketing team and resources by prioritized ROI bets
- Grow PAX's market share for ERA and PAX 2 and 3
- Scale regional marketing support structures
- Ensure a strong culture of teamwork within marketing and cross functionally with other departments
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree a plus.
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, wellness reimbursement, commuter benefits and discounts on PAX products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco