Reporting to the President and CRO, the VP Social Commerce will be responsible for the growth and P&L of the emerging Social Commerce unit at Diply. You will lead a team of people who manage the social commerce process from product pipelining, partnership negotiation and asset production, to paid social strategy. You understand online consumer shopping behaviors, including how and why consumers discover and purchase products on a range of social platforms. You’re strategic, data-driven, analytical, thoughtful, and possess strong communication and collaboration skills up, down, and across the organization.
- Managing all aspects of the Social Commerce business including strategy planning, partnership recommendations and management, content strategy and development, and CPA paid media strategy
- Managing a cross-functional team of people from sales to digital marketing experts
- Understanding industry best practices and common pain points around conversion and attribution tracking
- Experience working directly with brands as well as third party product suppliers
- Experience as a leader of an ecommerce unit
- Multi-platform ecommerce experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Metrics driven problem solver
- Grasp of different formats, including social video and text based social selling
- Cross collaboration is key in this role, so you must be an excellent communicator
Launched in 2013, Diply is a leading social entertainment publisher that creates captivating content for millennials. Through serving its 74+ million social fans with fun, fresh stories daily, Diply generates 5 billion social impressions and 1.4 billion video views on Facebook monthly. Diply is a top 10 Lifestyle property and the 63rd largest site in the U.S. Headquartered in London, Ontario, Diply has offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Toronto.